Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC pills

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by SammySess, Oct 1, 2010.

1. I used to make them but I would always smoke once I felt the buzz coming on and it would get me really really high

2. How did you put the liquid in the pill? You use a eye dropper type thing? Or did you just scoop it up?

3. I'm not sure if you guys know this, but if you have a medical card then you can just go to a dispenser and buy pre-made cannabis extract capsules! I fell in love with these suckers!

Yak Products - Yak edilbes!

4. How many of those you take at one time? 1, 2?

5. i like smoking my weed cause i think its more fun plus i like to break it up by my self so i dont use a grinder unless i get it online and can tell the diffrence

6. Think about it though. With the pills you can do them WHERE EVER you want pretty much haha

7. I'm 5'9 145 pounds and 1 indica pill keeps me good for around 4-5 hours.

A sativa pill doesn't effect me as well for some reason, though 1 does a not too bad of a job.

But still, they come in a smell-proof case so they're perfect to keep in your pocket for whenever your ready to get stoned without anyone noticing. Say you're hangin out with a few friends and you decide to go the movies.. just take 1 pill and you're set !

Each pill is 100mg so after a while you can learn your body and figure out how many ya need :D

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

8. That is just so awesome! :eek: I need to get some/make some.

9. I just purchased a 12 capsule container of the Indica "Yak Cannabis Extract Capsules" (100mg. each). I bought them for $25.00 in Downtown L.A.

I do not smoke very often, so I think I may have a low tollerance. What does 100mg. feel like? Is that a strong medicated level? I would like to know before I take any. This way I have a good idea what to expect. Also, how long do these capsules last? What is their shelf life?

Can someone tell me if taking one capsule woule feel like I smoked one hit of a pipe bowl? Two hits? three hits? of some good bud? I am very surprised to find so little discussion about these online anywhere. Any information including where I can find more information would be greatly appreciated! I might try one capsule tomorrow night after work just to see what 100mg dose it like for my body (5'7" 234lbs) smoke weed about once every three to four weeks. I look forward to hearing from ANYONE AT ALL!!!

10. They keep longer if you store them in the fridge. :)

Its hard to compare the effect of ingested cannabis to that of smoked cannabis, since each person seems to have a different response to eatables.

Some folks end up laid out with very small doses, while others consume vast amounts and sit around complaining because "nothing is happening". You just have to experiment. Start with the lowest dose, and give it plenty of time (45 min to an hour) to work.