Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC pills

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by taterbeast98, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Tried THC pills from my dispensary yesterday $5 bucks a piece, I got 2 of em and it was intense. Normally I smoke almost a gram in a sitting, I took these pills and smoked 2 bowls out of my bong and I was STONED. I havent been that high since 420, if any of you get a chance to try these pills, do it. They're great :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. I wouldn't mind trying some of tablets but in the UK its impossible unless you make them yourself.

3. Been smoking over a gram a day. Nearly a dub a day along with keif and hash oil.

Maybe my tolerance is too high but I've tried these from multiple dispensarys and dislike them. Much rather have a dab of hash oil or somthin i know will stone me down lol