Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC pills - Nabilone questions?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by freddycitytoker, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Hey GC, my regular dealer says that he has some "THC" pills that he needs to get rid of. He says there called Nabilone (brand name Cesamet) and the capsule number is ICN 3101. I've already done some research but there is not much information about these ecept that their used to treat Nausa and cause sedation. To my understanding, they are filled with synthetic THC 1mg. I beleive they are only prescribed in Canada and Mexico.

Does anyone have any experience with these pills? Also can they be compared to Marinol?

2. From what I've heard it contains cannibaboids as well as thc as opposed to marinol which is just thc and therefor doesn't do shit. I have only taken marinol and it didn't really get me high at all. It sounds like the nabilones should though. Let us know if you decide to get them and how they work out. :smoke:

3. ya gotta take a lot of marinols, i took 10 once and only time and thought i was gonna die, my chest felt like it was on fire and super paranoid was baked as hell though but not enjoyable.