THC Pill question

Discussion in 'General' started by ledztompbobm18, Feb 7, 2009.

1. you can do thc pills without heating?

2. I wouldn't bother trying.

3. Well it didnt work:(. I put the slow cooker on low for an hour but it didnt smell strong enough to be working to i put it on high for another hour then took it and it didnt work. Yesterday i tried putting it on high for another hour and a half and it didnt work. So im in florida for 5 days and when i get back im just going to put the mixture in the oven and see if that works.

4. The key is consistent temperature. I am almost positive you need to leave it on low for 2+ hours. Stir occasionally like every 30 minutes.

5. So did i ruin my chances of it working or can i use the same stuff and just reheat it?

6. I'd say that you ruined your chances with that batch. I encourage you to try again, but don't blame me if you fail again.

7. Ok im going to give the batch i have prepared one more shot and if it doesnt work then ill try it again. Thanks for the advice. +rep

8. I'd take a TON to see if any of the effects are reminiscent. I thought one of my earlier batches was bunk when I had a few capsules. I then tried 3/4 of the batch at once and got slight effects showing it did have SOME potency.

9. Best I ever made I used qwiso oil. Dissolved it in hot peanut oil, simmered it a bit, then cooled and filled the capsules with that. One was good; two were realllly good.

10. Thanks for the link but i searched on google for about a week before i actually made them. ;)