Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Percentage

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrwonderful3, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Went to a street fair in R.I. for Medical Marijuana today - had a bud of Trainwreck tested for THC content.
    Seven weeks flowering - one more week to feed then will flush.
    So, clipped a bud and had it tested - 19.5% THC.
    I'm happy!!!
    Thanks to Tim from the Organic Grow Hut in Smithfield, Rhode Island.

2. That's awesome, must be some dank ass bud you have. I would love to get my hands on whatever device is used to test thc percentage

3. How accurate are those tests? Either way, if they are even somewhat accurate, almost 20% is awesome.

4. #4 mrwonderful3, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011
    Know Your Grow Laboratories - Jamie DeSousa -Links removed

He has good equipment - test took about 40 minutes - takes beautiful pictures of the bud you bring him - give you a 81/2 x 11 color print of your bud with the thc - and two other %.

Check him out - Tell him the Organic Grow Hut sent you!!

5. Jamie said give or take .05 - All computerized system but not as good as a professional laboratory.

6. correct me if im wrong but I was under the assumption that most top shelf buds are over 20% THC. As is my venom og. At least thats what Bud Genius dot com tells me. Either way, the best "lab" is you lol.