Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC ointment for wasp sting

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by redprimo, Jun 11, 2020.

1. I just got stung on my thumb by a wasp, very painful area near the nail bed. I came in the house and immediately applied some papa & bartles 3:1 THC:CBD ointmrnt and nearly as fast as the pain set in it started to go away. It was interesting to watch it continue to swell up but without any pain.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  2. Yeah the pain stops pretty quickly anyway mate. Probably just a waste of some 20 quid soap lol.

3. [​IMG]
    the risk of allergic reaction and anaphylaxis outweighs any benefits.
    I really can't see the logic in that claim ..

pics or it didn't happen

4. We must have very different wasps in our parts of the world. Our wasps have a very painful sting that can last for several hours, particularly on sensitive areas like the hands and face.

In California it's against the law for dispensaries to give out free samples so they get around this by selling them for a penny with any other purchase. The ointment I used was a sample and would have likely lived in a forgotten drawer had I not discovered its use as a first aid item.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. I wasn't aware that canabis can cause anaphylaxis

6. The location thought hadn't even occurred to me mate lol.
    We had an influx of Asian wasps a few years ago that caused a national panic.
    Papers played it like we were all gonna die and that the wasps had killed thousands on their migration.
    It was pretty fucked up like.
    Never stung a single person iether. None that got air time anyway.

7. Vulgaris are the relatively harmless wasps I was on about. Think his are a bit more sinister.

• Informative Informative x 1