Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Oil / Vape Juice

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dianna Lee, Oct 29, 2016.

1. I am interested in making vape juice from concentrates. I found a place to buy THC Oil and a concentrate kit, but the THC oil description says you shouldn't vape it. Does this mean, I shouldn't vape it unless using a kit to mix the proper glycerins with it, or that it isn't safe to inhale at all for another reason? See link for the specific item and the description. Thanks for any help you can give me.

https://www.stickyguide.com/dispensaries/takoma-wellness-center/products/thc-oil-1ml500mg--2

2. It's mixed with canola oil

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you for your response. Does this mean it cannot be used for vaping if mixed with VG/PG mixture?

4. Yes, that's what it means. You shouldn't vape canola oil but I suppose you can do it. Why don't you get some without additives?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Will do. Just wasn't on the "menu". Will use was or some other form of concentrate instead.

• Like Like x 1