Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Oil overdose (when do the symptoms go away)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PrinceOfTheCity, Mar 22, 2012.

1. People can overdose on weed, but die from it, no no no. 

2. In conjunction with other factors I do think it could be deadly, low blood pressure pulse above 100 at rest and dehydration due to being in coma like sleep over an extended period of time, other age related factors, low oxygen levels in blood, interaction with other medication. The main problem is that there is a lack of doctors that have experience in the domain and the lack of standardized cannabis oil products with stable levels of compounds and quantities.  

3. happened to people around me a lot. got a lot of newbies around me. And I've seen a lot of people passing out and puking (usually with alcohol :eek:), blacking out on the floor.
    If you have read this far then you probably know it's not gonna kill you, but it goes without saying.. you don't want to do this again haha.

4. [​IMG]

5. So for the ones who want to grow a brain the shit goes down like this , by the time she got to the hospital she was so dehydrated they administered 3.82% saline IV in large quantities, o2 to help reoxygenation of blood and proposed blood transfusion to deal with anemia the next day which she refused. She requested to be discharged wich the doctor did after signing a liability release.

They did complete blood analysis and she was obviously negative except for Cannabis, she had muscle pains from not moving at all for these 24 hrs and it took her about 4 days to completely recover. 

For the ones that speak Spanish snapshot of medical report

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have now made pills putting RSO in capsules which make it easier to dose and transport I have made topical application directly on a metastasis located on back of neck with visible improvement.

She is presently taking the equivalent of three drops a day (2mm cube x 3) this can be deceptive because concentrations vary. 

I hope this information will be of use to others  I will be working on ways to be able to determine concentration of THC CBD and standardize the medication.

6. Basically like when they said mice died because of marijuana even though they just puffed so much smoke in a box with them they died of lack of oxygen.

Sent from my Z750C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

And the study about how marijuana kills brain cells, they were pumping way too much weed through them that they had oxygen deprivation.