Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Mgs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by That One Stoner, Apr 13, 2016.

1. So i just saw the delivery service i use has a 4 oz bottle of thc syrup thats 1500 mgs for 50 bucks. I was planning on pourin it up in some fanta with my bro but i mean how strong is 1500 mgs? Would 1 oz get each of us hella high?

11.50 a line is kinda crazy tho. Thats what we pay for purple syrup so i wanna make sure im not getting ripped off

Stoners journey to cannabis

2. Do the math. I know 100 mg would knock me on my ass. Be safe

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. 15 servings. Space it out well to get your money's worth.

$50 of herb though would make you feel like a real stoner.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I smoked $65 of herb yesterday bro i dont see my brother often so we do it up when we're together. When we both had jobs and we lived together it was blunt after blunt day after day

I think ima throw 1 oz in each sprite and stay sippin on it all night. Haha i guess its called "Slactivist"

Stoners journey to cannabis

5. Hey I can't tell you how to spend your money or time, but suggestions on getting high are all welcome. IMO THC tinctures will go in and out your system fast because liquids. Add to chicken and waffles?

• Like Like x 1