Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC may help fight Alzheimer's

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by youngandstupid, Aug 20, 2006.

1. haha he said cum shot to the face :D
    sorry for getting off topic dude, that's good news :smoking:

2. Amazing read brother, thank you. My mother suffers from this cruel disease. Mom and I used to talk for hours and now I might get a hello on a good day before they pump those jagged little pills into her. The pills they give clunks her right out, she reminds me of a zombie. This has to be the most painful event of my life.

3. Damn, now I want my mom to try pot. How do I go about without causing an uproar with my family?

4. My condolenscenes concerning your mother. It is a terrible disease that is often worse for the family than the actual victim. I don't believe having her smoke some pot will help much if at all. Plaque is only one symptom of many and it's doubtful that a significant change will be seen by only treating one symptom. But I suppose that it can't hurt and my knowledge of this subject is VERY VERY limited and most of my comments are what I remember others saying or just my hunches so my word is far from absolute truth and most likely, at best, half-right. As far as convincing your family show them the article and discuss it with them. They most likely feel similar to you on the issue. Hope that helps.

Haha there always has to be some humor in all situations. Glad you appreciated it.

5. That must be very hard work at times; bless you for being a great daughter.

xx

6. I had a grandmother who suffered from alzheimers. Its very sad to see someone you love suffer from this horrible diease. Before my grandmother passed away I remember having conversations with her where she would just tell the same stories over and over and over and preiodicly during our conversations should ask me who I was. Very sad.

Its even more sad that our government still refuses to study the benefits of medical marijuana, people need to get over the sterotype of weed being some horrible drug and realize that it does infact have medical benefits and if someone can benefit from it then we shouldnt make them suffer by making it a crime for them to heal themselves.

7. Thank you and Grenouille for your kind words, it means alot. Youngandbrilliant it did help!

************BIG HUGS************