Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC lip balm!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by artsphil, Dec 30, 2009.

1. I just watched Super High Me, and saw THC lip balm in one of those LA emporiums...can this be purchased anywhere?? It would be the ultimate shared high to just kiss and get off together!! Or is there a good recipe for making it?

2. in california you can find them in some dispensaries but dont think its going to get you stoned. those things are for your lips meaning its not going to get you blown. if anything its just gonna make your lips semi numb. dont quote me on it though

3. Know anybody in CA I can ask? I did hear that THC does get absorbed through your skin..

4. I'm in California. They sell T.H.C Lip Bomb a lot of dispensaries, and one of my friends uses it. He says it makes your face feel a little numb, like Novocain. Good for migraines.

But you could make it yourself by making weed oil and then making chapstick (would be a bitch). And it probably wouldn't work that well.

5. you can use Shea butter.

it smells and tastes good...

next on the frontier, thc infused personal lubricant....

6. i literally just saw this and googled that.