Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC levels

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongbabe420, Jun 7, 2010.

1. So I get drug tested and my thc levels are going down and mine is 78%, is that a low percentage? I looked all over the web and couldnt find anythinnnng
    :eek:

2. You are 78% THC? Why aren't we smoking you instead of marijuana?

3. if your body was made out of 78% THC, that wuld be fucking awsome, ide smoke myself! uh, as far as percentage wise i dont really know, but i mean are you trying to pass the test or get a lower percentage?

4. you got a 78, not a 78%

years ago in rehab i pissed a 280something
    but that was after very heavy smoking

5. if your piss tests are anything like mine, its a 0 to 300 scale anything over 30 is bad and 300 is the cap and it's crazy high..

my boy is on probation and his P.O. told him if he drops another bad UA he goes to jail so he stopped smoking and his UA stayed at the 300 cap for 3 months before it started goin down..
    but he smokes non-stop he smokes more weed more often then most smokers smoke cigarettes lol

6. ohh sorry to answer your question %78 is bad but it aint that high and you can get back to 0 with a month of not smoking...

although if you're on probation you'll get a violation and more than likely you'll get in trouble with your PO

7. I've already gone over a month without smoking and its a 78...if i'm not clean, I get a year of probation! :O

8. this is soooo fucking hard to read high.

:hello::wave::smoking:

9. You're fuckin hott!

10. Please help!

11. No hunny, you're fuckin hott! Whooooo :smoking:

12. just continually drink water and piss alot, should get it out of your system faster and try to run,workout,etc. and good luck on that DT

13. Haha I lol'd when reading this whole thread. Thank you MJ :bongin:

14. Fuckk I need answers!

15. My hookah hose, in your vagina, right now!

16. Whooooohoooooooo! :hello:

17. Lets pierce our clits together!

18. When and where?! :D

19. My place, when the freaks come out... :yay:

20. Yeeeeeeehawwwwwwwww