Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Levels??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by screwauger, May 6, 2009.

1. #1 screwauger, May 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
    help. I've been seeing my doctor for insomnia and depression since I had a heart attack a few years back, and last visit he did a bunch of lab tests. I have always been honest with him that I burn weed but not quite truthful about how much. Been chronic smoker bout every two hours during wake time since age 16. I'm 49 now. Doc thinks I smoke every weekend "socially."

I get this letter that my "Level of THC/Cannabis is above the range of the screening test to measure." First I think, uh, no duh. Then I begin to think was this the urine I gave or did they do a blood test (i gave several tubes for cbc and vitamin D and thyroid tests)?

Anyone knowledgable in this arena? I always thought it was a qualitative vs quantitative test sorta pass = no thc fail = thc.

I must be very wrong but I have to say never been tested before. At any rate he thinks he can't treat me anymore till I stop and the letter says if I can't "cease on my own then engagement in a treatment program is suggested."

Oh jeeze, and I am just about to plant my crop doc, what do I do with all those clones!!:devious: