THC Levels

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Brohem, Sep 25, 2012.

1. I wish there was a test where I could see how..

Like how much THC I have in my System.

Almost like a breathalyzer test tells you the alcohol on your breath..

I'd like to be able to measure the amount of THC in my piss so I can consistently set personal goals to beat :smoke:

2. Lol thats quite a funny thing to say... Beat yourself at smokinh ahaha!! I always thought that breathalisers tested for cannabis but obvs not since there jus looking for alcahol... But wat if u were to somehow inject high percentage alcahol and get u pissed off ur face they wudnt be able to tell haha and wat do the police do wen they suspect that a driver is stoned?

3. yeah they will stil be able to tell if you are injected with alcohol, because your body will rid your body of it by breathing it out and peeing it out, the readings will still come back positive for alcohol. but for THC the would have to do a blod test to see how much active THC is in the blood stream, could range anywhere from 4-98hours for it to dissapear, but yeah i fucking hate needle man FUCK

4. More is good.:D

5. they have at home tests but that doesn't tell you how much you have

6. don't worry... its already out... the cops are in beta testing...

be prepared to get screwed...

they dip your finger in a solution and put it on some sort of paper and it tells everything in your system and how much....

its also kinda good... people with medical cards can now smoke and drive if they are under a certain level... but people on other things are now going to be tossed under a bus

but its out there...... it just has to be tested and approved

7. I wonder what kind of system theyll use for thc levels.. like numbers such as BAC, or if theyll do like a color system like pH.. only time will tell.

8. its a color system

9. that would probably be the greatest invention ever made