Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Level

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by vertiN, Apr 22, 2009.

1. I just found out the results of my blood test and my THC level was 169 as of March 20th. Since 420 and Spring break just ended for me it is probably a tad higher. But do any of you know if this is a high level and how long it would take to get my level down to around 10 or less? I need to lower it for this job that i'm going for and its part of the US coast guard so they test it all. Oh and i believe it will only be a urine test. Thanks

2. REALLY? Your Thc level was THAT high? Fuck man. I've read in MANY MANY articles that if the thc level in your blood reaches 175 then your blood flow starts to slow down and this can cause serious resipratory problems because your heart is beating weaker from the strained blood flow. You need to stop smoking weed as soon as possible or you could end up with torn lungs from too much stress. This is a serious problem and you should go see a doctor about it only if i wasnt fucking around with you.

3. How much do you have to smoke to get a level that high?

4. I smoke about 1-5 times a day during the week and about 1-3 grams a day. On weekends I would say about 3-10 times a day and i usually smoke a QO a day

5. I feel ya man, I gotta be up there probably 160-180.. averaging like seven grams a day. :smoking::smoking: But remember, weed is meant to enhance your life, don't make it your life. :)

6. Damn dude you crazy.

7. damn you must have a HIGH tolerance? how long you been tokin

8. woah dude thats a lot of bud to be tokin:smoking:

ohh and there is no tolerance

9. You scared me.

10. Biggest double take I've ever had in my life, that was a good one! :hello:

11. :hello::hello::hello: Haha. Perfect man. Fucking perfect.

12. seven years now I believe.. :smoking:

13. go 2 tobbacoo store n if that tobbacoo store sells bowls n shit then they have special drinks.... get 2 or something or 3 if u really wanna make it sure n yes they do work ...... n tthe second post thats bs dude. :smoking:

14. Damn idk about blood tests but Back when I was on probation for my first uranilysis I pissed a 1350. no bullshit my counsler told me that it was the dirtiest ua he has ever seen and that a 1350 is off the charts.:smoking: