Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC level/Strains?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by naurto75, Oct 21, 2014.

1. #1 naurto75, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    Hey guys I am a new member of the forum, and so this is my first post. I am looking to grow myself,once i have everything figured out. My question is how do you get a bearing for how strong say a 25% THC strain is, versus a 40%. This all leads up to, do you guys have any recommended strains and retailers for a first time grower. I would be doing this indoors. Thanks for the help. I live in the united states, to help with shipping. I would rather not wait a month for seeds to arrive, or get lost. 

2. #2 Infinite Experience, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    You would get better feedback in the growing section of the forums, but I'll try to answer your question anyways. I've personally never bought from a retailer so I can't help you out there, but as for what strain you should start out with, you should pick one that does well in most climates(Afghan Kush for example), sorry if that sounds too obvious. But really since you're starting out, I wouldn't be worried too much on what strain you should pick out, because you're going to run into a lot of problems at first, and over time you will have more techniques in your arsenal that you can apply wherever you think you need to, and you wouldn't want to spend a good sum of money on high quality seeds just to have them die, right? I'd say just buy like a random seed pack, which are pretty cheap, and get down the fundamentals of growing.

3. Thanks for the response Patrick! I'll post a follow up question in that section.