Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Inhaler

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Oct 3, 2011.

1. So I had an idea. What if like at dispensaries, came a new way of taking in weed. It would be the same design as an asthma inhaler, and each puff would be around 50 MG of THC so people could choose how high they would want to get. Plus it would be safe!

2. How would it work? Like a vap? Or just the chem thc? Like marinol?

3. More like a vape.

4. I think they have those, like oil vapes. They have the lunchbox vape.

5. [quote name='"AdamArmy"']So I had an idea. What if like at dispensaries, came a new way of taking in weed. It would be the same design as an asthma inhaler, and each puff would be around 50 MG of THC so people could choose how high they would want to get. Plus it would be safe![/quote]

That would be cool but you would have to know the exact THC and CBD content of the weed, and you would need an exact temperature for each different kind of bud and need to know exactly how long to vape it to get the THC and CBDs in measurable MGs.

6. you mean like the e-joint? Welcome - Cannabee Products, Inc

I made some honey oil a while ago, mixed it with a touch of ethanol then mixed it into some gylcerin anf filled a e-cig up with it. I ran out of oil before I could really perfect it, it got you baked but I needed to somhow up the vapour so it gave a satisfying hit on the throat.

7. Look Up Berners Vape Pen on YouTube... Hash Oil 86% THC the real thing... Not that tobacco e ciggarette shit smh

8. You are a little late with that idea!

Patent 6713048Δ9 tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9 THC) solution metered dose inhalers and methods of use
    (full – 2004) Δ9 tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9 THC) solution metered dose inhalers and methods of use - US Patent 6713048 Full Text

US Patent Application 20050079136 - Aerosol formulations of delta tetrahydrocannabinol (full – 2005) Aerosol formulations of delta tetrahydrocannabinol - US Patent Application 20050079136 Full Text

US Patent Application 20100012118 - Medicament dosage for inhaler (full – 2010) Medicament dosage for inhaler - US Patent Application 20100012118 Full Text