Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Inhaler

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SherlockHomes, Aug 10, 2009.

1. #1 SherlockHomes, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2009
    So if weed every gets legalized I am going to spend a shit load of money and get a pharmaceutical put THC into asmtha inhalers. So that I can walk around and puff on that shit and not have anyone know (well if its legal I wont give a fuck, even tho i dont give a fuck now... but still!)

[​IMG]

2. Holy shit. I think this would work wonders for my asthma. :D

3. wouldent mind puffin on that instead of this flovent shit.:(

4. this idea deserves a nobel prize. if there were a way to put green dragon in the inhaler cartridge i think it would totally work!!!!

5. You don't want to inhale alcohol.

6. but wouldnt the alcohol evaporate if you left it out or put a fan to it?/>

7. Pretty interesting concept. For me though, there's nothing like sparking up a tasty bowl of some good herb.

8. I was the same way, untill my doctor said "NO MORE SMOKING OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!!! buy a vaporizer stupid" thats when I thought of this idea

9. but then you would have a inhaler cartridge full of qwiso hash....

10. Ah. Well, sorry to hear you had to quit smoking. If I ever get to that point, I'll be in line to pick up one of your THC Inhalers.

11. I don't have asthma. But i still wouldn't mind this. Its like a pocket vape thats prevaped haha :D

Well until then, i'll have to deal with regular methods of smoking.

12. green dragon is a tincture made with vodka... you can mist vodka into your mouth... it would make no difference.

13. ^cept you wouldn't want to spray vodka in your mouth. it'd taste like shit, give you mad cotton mouth, and wouldn't get you drunk. green dragon in an inhaler is NOt the way to go.

14. Uhm, if your doctor is telling you to buy a vaporizer, stupid. I think you should just listen and buy one, its a small price to pay for your health, even though it makes conserving even easier and will pay for itself over time. lol but if they could find a safe way to inhale thc that way then i would totally be all for it.