Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thc in sweat?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kedoxo, Jun 19, 2017.

1. I've heard that THC can be excreted through your sweat, this made me think, can you get high from drinking sweat from someone who recently smoked? Sounds extremely disgusting and I would never recommend, but still I'm pretty curious.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Nope. What's excreted through the sweat would already be broken down into the next metabolite and would not be active, if you were to somehow get enough quantity.

3. It makes the best bong water

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lmfao, it's lit

Stay lit

5. Thc is NOT exerted through sweat. It binds to fat molecules so when you exercise(thus sweating) you burn fat and burn the binder thc molecules. This is why running on a tread mill for an hour will help, but sitting in a sauna for an hour will not. And no, you can't get high off sweat

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum