Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thc in pee

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mrfearlesss, Jan 14, 2019.

1. I used to smoke a lot and I waited until I tested negative. I currently don't have THC in my urine and was wondering if I were to smoke once how long it would stay in my urine. I have a relatively good metabolism. I'm 19 years old 6'8 185 pounds. I'm not a big frame I have a good amount of fat but not much. I exercise around 1-2 times a week.

Also as a follow up question. What are some general things that I can do to make the THC get out of my system as fast as possible. I'm aware of some of the basics like drink water and eat healthy, but I was just wondering what else I can do to speed up the process.

2. If you smoke once you'll pee hot for about 3 days. There isn't really much you can do to get the THC out of your system any faster. People say that drinking a bunch of water, juice, vitamins, pectin, doing exercise make it go faster, but there's no proof at all for that. Honestly just use synthetic urine if you get tested, it's so easy. There's an awesome guide at drugtestwiki.org/how_to_pass_a_urine_drug_test

• Like Like x 1
  3. How long did it take you to get clean OP? That could help explain alittle

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum