Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC in E-Cigs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bruins142, Mar 20, 2013.

1. So i have seen it a 100000 times....

I know there are specific THC Pens but i do know you can put some kind of THC oil in Ecigs. I can get an E-Cig for like $10 at the store just a cheap one. I would LOVE to know how to make this oil so i can get a few puffs in while i'm not home.

Anyone know how to make the oils or have any videos?

2. I know what magical butter is i was actually going to buy one.... Honestly though... That does not help me at all.... I can make Vegetable Oil on the stove not hard... but are people really putting vegetable oil into these?

3. no its either a glycerin tincture thats like SUPER refined and such,

or just plain ol oil or wax or something but yes we have them here in colorado,

the PEN itself is FREE! the cartridges have like 200mg or something of thc and it vapes off.

like the ATMOS pen.

4. Wow i wish they had those over here.... My state is the only one in my region without medical to... We are getting it soon though :)

Id still like to make my own oil for one of these pens.

5. Can you report back after you try it? I wanna see how it works out! :D

6. If i don't die.... Got to keep that in mind... The one he linked the guy posted his method said he would say how it was and never again posted...

7. badkittySmiles has a tutorial on how to make weed e-cig juice. search it, you'll have all the info you could possibly need.