Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC in body fluids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Love&Space, May 3, 2009.

1. Sorry if this is a strange question, but all day I've been blowing my nose...a lot of mucus buildup. And then I was thinking...is there THC in it? Less THC in your body means less of a tolerance. So if it did have THC in it, my tolerance went down (even if only a tiny bit). I'm just guessing, but because its in urine and blood, I thought it might be in other body fluids.

2. im assuming it has a little tiny bit

3. #3 DMG_KUSH, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    That's not exactly how tolerance works

4. This

AND the fact that if it was in any other liquids in your body I think they'd have to contain lipids and oils. If it's in mucus the amount is probably so low it's silly.

5. Load that mucus into your bowl and tell me how it works =P