Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC "flashbacks"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by K1ngkaos, Mar 4, 2016.

1. i was wondering if anyone else has experienced this... one day when i was on the bus i randomly got high for no apparent reason, this felt alot like a weed high to me, but i haven't smoked for about 2 weeks at the time.. has anyone else experienced this before?

2. I've felt that way too sometimes, but I think it has to do with dehydration or blood pressure and it's relateable to the weed high so it seems like a flashback. That's just my guess though.

3. Yes and no. I've had a few occasions where I was stuck away from smoking for one reason or the other where I'd have momentary things like that, flashes to certain things, thought, images, from while I was high. For the most part, though, the main thing I get is just being half baked in general.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

4. ^ This, your blood pressure was probably down a little bit and you just felt a little dizzy/off and equated that to high. No such thing as a weed flashback.

5. Probably just from riding the bus......lots of interesting odors can set off neurotransmitters that can detect day old alcohol, urine and fecal matter and that can easily trigger another high similar to the last one.