Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Extraction

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chrysalis, Nov 29, 2012.

1. I was just wondering what are the different ways of extracting THC
    Other then smoking it :bongin:
    I know you can cook it with butter, with Butane, Glycerine and Alcohol.
    Is there anything i missed?

2. You can cook it in oil or soak it in moonshine, also.

3. You can let it sit in anything fatty.

4. cooking it in butter is probably the easiest/most effective way

5. water (technically mechanical separation not extraction but whaaaaatever), butane, iso, hexane, co2, uhhh there's tons of solvents/other ways to concentrate thc

6. Yaah that is true... i do this method mainly, thats also why im look for other stuff... looking for variety(?)

Butane for me sounds scary... and yah way too many ways of extracting... trying to find something a bit safer then that.

7. just do the butter as normal, but don't cook, just let it sit for1-3 weeks

8. Firecrackers to eat? Idk :hippie:

9. Lol no.

Cooking it in oil is, such as coconut oil. Butter is terrible without processing beforehand.

10. Fat and alcohol
    I prefer oils

11. coconut oil is ideal (and cheap) but butter is still more versatile for me. I usually make about 1 pound worth of butter at a time and it lasts me about 2-3 months.

i guess im just feeling... boxed in? i want more stuff to do with weed....
    hehehe i know that sounds a bit retarded :D
    I get bored easily and always looking for more stuff to do with it...