Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC E Liquid?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TastyDank1916, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I know all about the wonders of wax. I never have tried it, (a little scared tbh) but my friend got blown with a couple hits of a wax blunt our friend rolled. Lol so is there an e liquid line (e liquid that's PG/VG Based) that has THC instead of nicotine to get blown without any odor or burning? I'm really curious, that would be awesome.

2. Not that ive heard of but if you get about a gram of some decent weed, grind it and let it sit inVG in a mason jar for a week or so shaking the jar occasionally then straining it out then that should work.

3. Yea, bad kitty has a recipe for it around here in one of the sections. I just use a vape pen for my wax, it still smells a little but I'm not worried about it.