THC e-liquid too weak.

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by curiousguy, Feb 14, 2022.

1. Hi, Ive been making my own THC e-liquid with the method below but Im finding it very weak, to the point that it hardly has any effect (although I find it quite satisfying to tape since giving up smoking). Can anyone help me improve my results. I would like to get a real ‘hit’.

Good quality grass / buds.
    Bake buds in the oven at 220f / 110c for 30 mins to decarb.
    Break up baked buds into small pieces, place in small glass lab beaker. Just about cover with vegetable glycerine. Place beaker in boiling water and boil glycerine and buds at 185f / 85c for 1 hour.
    Filter and bottle.

Am I doing something wrong or am I just missing the tobacco hit?

2. BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    Kat's Glycerin.
    An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun
    My work on Kief and Tincture based vape juice is from page 200 to about 220.

BNW

3. You're just making too much efforts dear, try e-liquid from Olivastu. Olivastu has rampant collection of e-liquid that will tap into your senses and will give a perfect heady experience.

5. "Here’s the catch – VG might taste great, but since it doesn’t contain fat or alcohol, it is not an effective infusion medium. In other words, the VG does not do a good job of pulling the THC, CBD, CBG or other cannabinoids from the plant material. As a result, you don’t want to use VG as your infusion/extraction solvent."

https://ardentcannabis.com/blog/dos-and-donts-of-vegetable-glycerin/