THC e-liquid to replace spliffs

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by KaliKid, Oct 14, 2014.

1. #1 KaliKid, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
    Okay, so this is my first time starting a new topic after sporadically commenting and lurking for a couple months.

Anyways, I have a good friend who LOVES spliffs, but never smokes tobacco on its own and rarely smokes pure bud. He recently has new commitments that require his lungs to actually function again, so I'm trying to convert him over to vaping with me. Knowing that putting tobacco in a vaporizer (DBV) isn't a great idea, I've been working on using an e-cigarette (evo-D tank with a VV battery) to help him out.

Tonight I poured about 1.5 mL of e-liquid into a heavy shot glass in a heated water bath, and once hot added probably half a gram of homemade hash oil. Yes, I made it correctly.

I put this mix into the cartridge and its producing great vapor, but the weed doesn't feel as strong as it should. Im assuming this is because it is too diluted, but I'm unsure. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Edit: I use O.pen prefilled cartridges on the go and I can tell that they have great potency, but they're expensive at $30 each.

Side note: I make my hash oil from ABV, and it seems to have much less flavor, but I see this as a good thing considering I live in a college dorm.