thc e liquid help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by naturelover997, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Hey people im new here and i vape daily and wanted to extract thc from the herb to vape it couldnt i just get a glass jar and just a coffee maker pot heater and put the herb in pg and vg oil and heat it up for the thc to be released into the liquid and then filter it then put it in my cape pen and just vape and get the thc effects instead of a nicotine buzz

2. I'm not sure anyone has tried that before. I wouldn't be able to tell you if VG would be safe running through a coffee machine or not. You could always try it, though it take a lot of VG and flower.

Most people mix cannabis with VG in a glass bottle for e juice, and put in a bowl of boiling water, and shake for days to weeks.

I'm trying it now myself, it's day 2 and so far the wax has only melted a small amount, but it's only been 2 days. It's about 10 ML of oatmeal cookies juice and quarter gram of girlscoutcookies wax.

3. Not running it thru just sitting a glass jar on the pot heater on the bottom just heating the two oils with bud in it to release thc then filter it and put it in a e liquid bottle and then put some in my pen and vape i hope it can work tho trying to stay away from smoking cause ever since i started vaping i can still breathe easily it helps alot

4. That could work I suppose, just don't burn it.

5. Not running it thru just sitting a glass jar on the pot heater on the bottom just heating the two oils with bud in it to release thc then filter it and put it in a e liquid bottle and then put some in my pen and vape i hope it can work tho trying to stay away from smoking cause ever since i started vaping i can still breathe easily it helps alot

6. Lol ill try not to burn it what do u think is a good temp to release thc

7. I have read about people trying to make their own vape juice for quite a while now and I don't recall anyone being happy with home made ejuice.