THC e-juice

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BobFarley, Jun 22, 2015.

1. I am new on the forum, but have never seen a post on this topic. It's a personal method that I have of making thc infused ejuice for vape pens/mech mods/box mods/whatever for others that vape. This method involves making iso hash, followed by one easy step. To begin, you will need to get some propylene glycol from the local tractor supply or equivalent. Then find a method of making iso that works for you, you can find a tutorial on YouTube or Google. Instead of letting the thc infused iso dry up on a plate, cut it half and half with propylene glycol, put it in an ejuice bottle, and then set it on a hotplate to let the isopropyl alcohol evaporate. Shake the bottle every 10 minutes and open the bottle top to let the evaporated iso out. Do it for about an hour and a half or until you can't smell any alcohol at all, and can clearly smell the fragrance of the herb you used to make it. Then I'd cut it half and half with an ejuice of your choice, it won't taste good by itself. Depending on how much you smoke, it should take anywhere from an eyedropper full, to 3 or 4. Personally it takes me about a dropper full, but I only smoke once a day usually. Hope someone tries this and has as good results as I did.