Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC DETOX... help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by newbu, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Soon I may become unemployed, this is a bad thing and I may be forced to find work. Since I am an idiot I am a manager by experience only, to make it worse I have always worked for telemarketing companies which are damn near illegal these days. I always work up from the bottom, no job security. I am practicing "Welcome to Walmart"

When I google "thc detox" I get a million but I need to know...

1. What to get?
    1A. What have you used?
    1B. How long does it take to piss clean using this?
    2. Where can I get that?
    2A. I would prefer things I can get tomorrow at GNC or something like that.
    3. What SUCKS?

I smoke everyday once now. That once is a full bowl on a small metal hand pipe.

2. Maybe try stopping altogether? There's plenty of guides here on GC. Try using the search function.

3. Ummm, have you read that?

4. Statistically speaking a consistent user of marijuana takes a lot longer for it to disappear from your system. People who use it everyday may take up to 90 days to clear from your system but someone who puffed it last week only once it will take less then a month. THC is stored in fat and your hair follicles and the trace of it in hair can last for years. My friend recently used a variety of detox's for a job test and didn't work, I guess it all depends on your BMI and such. Don't listen to me too carefully I am not a professional. Just going off experience.