Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC DETOX... help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by newbu, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Soon I may become unemployed, this is a bad thing and I may be forced to find work. Since I am an idiot I am a manager by experience only, to make it worse I have always worked for telemarketing companies which are damn near illegal these days. I always work up from the bottom, no job security. I am practicing "Welcome to Walmart"

When I google "thc detox" I get a million but I need to know...

1. What to get?
    1A. What have you used?
    1B. How long does it take to piss clean using this?
    2. Where can I get that?
    2A. I would prefer things I can get tomorrow at GNC or something like that.
    3. What SUCKS?

I smoke everyday once now. That once is a full bowl on a small metal hand pipe.

2. Eh... Well I personally dont trust certian detox systems.

I was on probation and several people said the court system tests detected them, or they didnt work at all... You're best bet is to start excersizing, sweat alot... And drink plenty of fluids, mainly water. Just stay hydrated, you dont have to drink yourself to death. Depending on how long you smoked for, and how much you smoked, it may be easy...

If you smoked for lets say, a month straight every day, and went through 5 grams of weed, and you have an average body type, you could get clean in about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks. That is if you excersize and sweat every day, and eat relativly healthy.

And the day before you go in for the test, drink extra water, make sure you piss at least 3 times before the test, and when you do piss for the test, pee in the cup mid-stream (half way through pissing). Now if your really skinny, it will be easier to get clean, Of your bigger, it may take a little longer. Same goes with how long you have been smoking.

If ya have any questions just let me know!

3. Keep shooting.com has quick fix synthetic urine. I have gotten it from them multiple times, always got to me the day before the test (Even the dreaded saturday delivery).

Detox drinks are ALL rip offs. If you pee in a closed room, synthetic urine is fool proof.