Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC destroys tumors

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by UCF-Toker, May 1, 2006.

1. thats very interesting, thanks for linking that:cool:

2. I found that very interesting. My science teacher is going to be very angry when she see's this. :))))

3. all there need to be is one big story about how pot saved someones life with cancer and bam. everyone will be like, "omg pot is good, legalize! save lives!"

4. i think your wrong. its has been said it slows cancer growth and all kinds of doctors say its a legit medicine, but the gov wont back down

5. "Raymond Cushing (THE AUTHOR) is a journalist, musician and filmmaker."

where does he get his facts from..? come on people, you cant just believe anything you hear even if it is beneficial to your views. if you believe any shit printed in black and white then you are just as wrong as all the people that eat up negative marijuana stories. consider this.

6. nice read, thanks for the post.

I have heard of this somewhere else before as well. I wish the government wouldnt be so oppressive towards the research.

7. You make a good point, however there is research that this article is based on. Research can usually be verified pretty quickly. It's existance that is, not whether the claims it makes are valid.

8. Check out this guys site http://kubby.com/index.html. He was diagnosed with lethal adrenal cancer, and all of the doctors he visited gave him less than 6 months to live. 30 years later he is alive, and the only medicine he has ever taken is marijuanna. The only times he came close to death were when he was in jail, and couldnt get any weed.

9. i think i've heard about that before. thats either AMAZING, or just a fluke. either way, lets say it was the MJ :p

10. Old news, good to repost though. It's amazing how few people actually know this. The first anti-tumoral (cannabis related) study done that I know of was in 2000 in madrid. Numerous have been done again (especially in Madrid) yet the U.S. is still able to keep us away from this life saving herb. Oh wait... nvm, it doesn't. Because you can't beat the black market!

11. Yeh, I've heard of this before, but it's one of the best uses of medical mj and I'm glad to see that the DEA's attempts at covering this valuable source of information up was unusuccessful.