Thc cures cancer!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Nothernlights19, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Yes it does, in hemp oil form.

2. welcome to......i dunno a long time ago

3. I watched the video "Rick Simpson , running from the cure" on youtube , and that's what they were saying too . Do you know why it's only effective at curing cancer in hemp oil form and not from smoking ? Is it because the hemp oil is extremely concentrated ?

4. I asked that too because I'm curious. Im thinking it probably has something to do with inhalation = right to the brain, while intake of oil (disregarding topical application atm) allows the body to disperse it to wherever it wants.

5. Because when consuming the matter orally ur getting ALL of the plant and its kinda hard to explain but its a living plant with its own cells and "electricity". When smoking it, it still has a wide variety of delivered benefits but is changed chemically at different temperatures now which temp. has the most benefits when burned at certain temps. is still being studied. HEMP OIL IS A MIRACLE PLANT, PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY! :hello:

6. Maybe frozen marijuana popsicles can cure amputees then

7. this is real not a fuckin joke!:mad:

8. :d:d:d

9. how does one create hash oil? Simple?

10. :hello:

Sure, hemp oil cures cancer. And Santa Claus delivers it to the patients.

My opinions on this are well known to anyone who posted in the now locked hemp oil thread. I find it incredibly sad that people will just watch a YouTube video and take everything it says as the truth.

11. Theres plenty of evidence showing thc destorys cancer cells

12. Although its great that thc has positive affects. Your thread title is a little misleading. But im not trippin:p

13. No, this is all the truth. Highly concentrated THC (and the other cannabinoids) is the cure for cancer. It's not just Run From the Cure. Rick has many supporters and many people using his oil. If anybody looks in to this matter fully, it is wholly apparent this is true. But honestly, I do not care what anyone here thinks at the moment. This will become widespread reality very shortly, and we will all benefit!

14. Uh..this is news to me

15. Well sir i'll let you know that i've personally seen THC regrow the limbs amputees!

And you can thank my good friend Rick Simpson for that!

Also, in case you didn't know, it makes tumors dissapear..I saw this happen once and could even hear the "poof" noise when it vanished! Amazing huh?

So read up and spread the word: HEMP OIL CURES EVERYTHING! Its our god appointed duty! We devine few, we band of brothers! muahahahah

THE TIME IS NIGH' MUAHAHAHA!

16. #20 Iluvatar, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    This thread is a fail

But hemp oil is cool..to eat