Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Crystals

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Florol, Jul 7, 2012.

1. I think you are thinking about concentrates... We don't snort concentrates. We eat, smoke and vape them...

2. There are no 'crystals' in marijuana, THC is an oil

And before you tell me I'm wrong just fucking google it..

3. ive thought about this before ... and ive heard storys off people snorting keif... and ive wonderd if you could shoot up resin

4. Hahaha I've been here before, in the midst of a prescription habit. The kief was of very good quality and felt like fine grained salt going up and down. Save your mucous membranes for something that is soluble in them please :)

5. :laughing:

Dabs are definitely a lot stronger than bong hits of flowers, but they are not 99% THC lol.

6. Do an ISO run, evaporate alcohol, make some budder (THC needs to be heated to be activated/psychoactive), do with as you u please:)

7. Its called kief, and no you cant snort it Dr. Rockso. Get a 3 tier grinder, top part the actual grinding teeth, 2nd where that sweet Mary Jane is caught, then 3rd tier is the kief catcher where only fine granules of thc crystals get through, buy like 7g and grind it up and save that kief till last bowl and top it off with it, gets you so high.