1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

thc cookies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Nuttdriver, Jun 27, 2003.

1. Well I'm out of smoke... for now. I was digging through my pantry and found some "special" cookies my dealer made for me a couple of months ago. They were bad ass when they were fresh. I am wondering if their potency decreases as they sit in a Ziploc baggie for 60 days. I am eating the last 2 1/2 cookies as I am typing this. I'll report back in an hour or two.

2. Well...I feel a little high. Maybe it will hit later. I sure could use a bong hit!

3. the potency shouldn't change, but the cookies may not be as good. Depending on how much food you have in your stomach before you eat the cookies it could take 1-3 hours before you feel it and you'll be very stoned when you do.

4. my question is how are you gonna have cookies then not eat them for two months lol.

5. I was saving them for a rainy day and forgot about them...on a stoned scale from 1 to 10, I'll give that high a 7. It was a very mellow afternoon! :) I would have rather had something that smelled like a skunk and sticky as hell in my bowl. Still a good day!

6. yeah if cokies are made right and with enough dank they will fuck you up. Someone out here made a batch of cookies with a qp of some cali bomb, 2 cookies fucked me up as good as smokin bout an 8th to the head, very nice mellow body highs more than a head high.

7. once my brother made brownies and is stole some, well i had like 1 left so i decided to put it away,but i didnt wrap it up or anything and i found it like a month later and it was so fucking hard!! i still tried to eat it, but it hurt my teeth too bad!

Grasscity Deals Near You