Thc Content Of This

Discussion in 'General' started by Machieve, Apr 16, 2014.

1. I was wondering if I could call upon the opinions of more seasoned tokers. I was sent this pic and I really want to know if the person is BSing me or not. It's supposed to be lab tested purple ak 47 with a thc content of 22%.I'm questioning this because of previous experiences. photo.JPG

2. People can tell from pictures? that looks like some dank to me though coming from a UK toker :/

3. the answer to your question has much more to do with the person and not the picture. its not a big deal though thats some real nice looking herb, great trim on it, which is all that matters. 

4. #4 Machieve, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    I know but I've seen so many strains that look really dank, that are actually only about 15-16%. I was hoping someone who knows this specific strain might have an idea on its content if a guesstimate is at all possible with just the picture. I know 20%+ is much stronger than just really resinous bud.

5. You cant tell the thc content from a fucking picture

Looks dank though

6. After careful analyzation, communication with other individuals, many experiments- toiling through the long nights, I can accurately confirm that is marijuana that contains a certain amount of THC. 

7. I was under the impression that strains above 20 were distinctly different. I didn't mean to come off as a novice.

8. Looks pretty dank. Idk why they said it was purple.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Maybe his dealer has tritanopia.

10. The only way to tell is by lab testing so if it really was lab tested I would be inclined to believe that.

11. Even if someone knows the strain well, every plant grown is different and comes out with a different percentage unless it's extremely stable. Looks like some straight fire to me though, I wouldn't be disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. 18%thc 2.1 cbd .1 cbn ..,,,,come on guys that's obvious.

13. Looks really good. The 20%+ ones that I've seen have always looked like they were frosted with sugar cause there was so many trichomes. Didn't look that picture for sure though.

If I was throwing out a bullshit Internet estimate..

17%

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

14. 18.47% THC, just look at the position and angle of the trichs.

15. High thc content doesn't always mean your gonna have a better high. I prefer a sativa with a fairly low thc content (under 20%) compared to an indica thats 26.8% thc.

Sent from my Potato using Grasscity Forum

16. bruh, you can't tell from a picture. you need a gas cromatograph.

but looks hella kind.

lol the average person would think this guy is making up words, but he's actually correct, the piece of lab equipment you would need to accurately measure this, would be, a gas cromatograph ROFL