Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC cleansing.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ragningsdank172, Mar 21, 2012.

1. I know I know there's already been multiple threads on the subject, but all I wanna know is what lengths do you guys think I should go to get clean in 3 days? I don't have a drug test, I don't need to be completely clean. I just want to lower my tolerance a bit. Dank still hits me as hard as it always has but now I can feel the come down approaching just about an hour and a half or less after I've smoked and it's kind of a bummer, haha.
    I get paid this weekend, hence why I want to get clean in three days specifically :p

2. What lengths?

Abstaining from smoking.

And uh...

That's all i can think of.

3. Depends on how often you smoke, give us some more insight man.

If you're a daily toker i'd say in 3 days your tolerance will go down a bit but it will be noticeably different after 1 week-1 month.

If you stop for a month it is amazing. :smoke: