Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC cleanse

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sir_Chiefs420, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Hello fellow tokers I am a heavy user of marijuana and have been smoking daily for over a year and once smoked at a more moderate pace years before this however I have recently been put on probation and I took my first drug test today and failed for thc despite the flushing I did prior to the test the last time I smoked was yesterday and I have another test upcoming in three weeks though I have learned it can take a daily smoker up to 45 days to detox their system so this puts me in a tough position..I have less than 45 days and would like any tips on detoxing myself in the next 3 weeks

2. Just don't smoke. Anyone can be clean after that long. Don't bother with those shitty drinks and taking shit like niacin which is stupid. Just don't smoke an unless you're like 300lbs all fat then you'll be fine.

3. Thank you that was my plan as well as lots of exercise and drinking antioxidants I was thinking about adding niacin to my regime but not in large quantities as most people try I feel as if taking B3 daily will help me over all how do you feel about that? I surely won't try to use it as a "magic eraser" like everyone claims and tries for and I'm definitely not going for the detox drinks those seem worthless

4. #4 Snarfindorf, Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2015
    Taking omega 3 daily is an extremely good idea even if you don't want the benefits to your cannabinoid receptors. It can only be a good idea to take it!

5. #5 ivache, Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2015
    drink a lot of water,excersise and eat healthy,you dont need anything else :)