Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Capsules

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by keVn, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Anyone have experience with THC capsules or medicaps? My family is planning on going on a cruise during the winter, and I was trying to find a way to have my medicine while I'm on the boat. The THC capsules seems like a great idea, because you can just put it in a regular pill bottle and no one will question it lol. I was just wondering if these were worth buying or trying out.

2. I did it with AVB and it worked alright. I think my dosage was too low because of underfilled capsules. I put my AVB through an electric coffee grinder first and get it like powder.

3. If you can find a good source, they are one of the best options for solid medicating. :)

If you can't find a good source, it is very easy to make your own....

Photo Tutorial: Highly Activated Med Grade Bioavailable Hash & Canna Oils, Edibles, Drinkables and more...

(photo-excerpts, from the above tutorials...)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They can be used as they are just like any other edible, or to make quick and easy, tasty edibles, as well...

[​IMG]

Sativa caps for the morning and early afternoon, indica for the late afternoon and evening, or whichever way you like or require, depending on your specific needs.

Capsules are a great and inexpensive way to store your concentrated 'edible' medication for effective immediate use, as well as for making fast tasty edibles.

With three capsules in the gravy, and three in the stuffing, it's a potent medicated meal for 6 [​IMG]
    I often use solidified oil or the solid contents of a cap, stuffed between the skin and the chicken breast (along with extra stuffing and herbs for flavor), as well.

[​IMG]

4. Haha wow, all those pictures look amazing! How long would the high last? And is it as strong as edibles?

5. Capsules are just as strong if not stronger, especially if you time your dose just right, a few hours after a small fatty meal (the same pre-dose meal or snack is recommended for any edible, to prevent first-pass potency reduction).

They are full of a concentrated canna or hash oil, it's just in a capsule, instead of diluted and baked into a brownie or other food item... meaning that there is less potential for degradation during baking, and it isn't mixed in with a bunch of flour or other inert matter, which your body would need to sort through, causing delayed absorption. They can provide very rapid and powerful effects for the small amount of material you use. And they are good for peaking hunger in those patients who frequently can't stomach much for food before medicating... they have an acquired taste, but they can also be allowed to dissolve under the tongue for a part-digestion/part-sublingual effect.
    But especially after you've 'fed your liver' to prevent first-pass over metabolizing, you can dump an undiluted and bioavailable dose of concentrated oil in the form of your capsules, right on top, for really awesome results. :)