Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Capsules

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Belakis, Sep 17, 2018.

1. I was hoping to get a good guide towards making thc capsules with coconut oil and 1g of wax. I attempted this recently but other did not decarb the wax properly or added too much coconut oil (11.5ml). I was hoping to make the pills strong enough to just take one but am not clear on the process. I know there is a lot of posts like this but I never found exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for your time.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

BNW can probably help you make caps

3. Decarb = 240 F for 40 minutes
    5 grams of Cannabis. Hash, wax, shatter, powdered bud.
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    .5 teaspoon Lecithin (optional to increase strength)
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze (optional to soften hash or bud bits)
    Heat 220 F for 20minutes
    Done.
    Fills roughly 30 (0) sized capsules @ 100mg each
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. It's not a problem. There's no doubt that BnW is the king of capsules here but since the op mentioned wax I figured that I could add my 2¢. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Hello I have a question about your method. Do you strain the bud at all before putting oil into the capsules

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. No. Keep in mind I use dry ice kief shaken through a 160 micron screen and the particles are small enough to flow well in a standard eyedropper. If your material is larger an eyedropper will have trouble with it and a pipette with the end trimmed a bit will work better.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    [​IMG]

BNW

7. Ok thankyou. I’m gonna try my hand at capsules today with shake. So I’m hoping it works well

8. :)
    Let us know how things turn out.
    BNW

9. Ok I will forsure :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum