Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC capsules

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by madmadz, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Took 3 50 mg thc capsules and 2 and a half hours ago on an empty stomach, and haven't seshed all day. Yet I feel absoloutely no high.. Same thing happened a couple days ago ate two sativa brownies and never felt a thing. Does this have to do with my tolerance , I sesh usually twice a day (but have cut down the amount since I've been sick). I'm getting annoyed with this, the only way I can seem to get high is from ripping bong:(

2. It's possible they passed through you if you had an empty stomach. Things like brownies, chocolates or sodas work well for me, but unless I eat other food with it, things like capsules and hard candy usually don't do anything for me. I never take them on an empty stomach and always with a little snack.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Try eating the caps with fatty substances like Nutella or peanut butter so the fat can help absorb the thc.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1