Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Capsules.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Menchville, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Alright, so I made THC Capsules today after a prolonged wait.

[​IMG]

^ Finished Product.

It was a nice oily color that had the amber tint till it was put in the freezer for 5 minutes to cool down and then it started to solidify.

Is it okay to have them solid in the capsule?

I used 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil for my base.
    I decarbed the weed at 220 for 25 minutes, before rising it up to 250 for a good 10 minutes and back down to sit for the remaining 30 minutes of the hour.

I then mixed the decarbed weed in with the Pasty Coconut oil, and put it in a crock pot where I stirred it up till it was a fine paste.

I turned the Stove on and started to stir it on low/medium heat for about 30 minutes - 1 hour ( Yes I was short on time ).

I strained the oil through a coffie strainer and used a medicine dropper to fill the capsules with a amber like substance, I had to stick them in the freezer due to the fact that the oil was a tad bit to hot and it melted through 3 of the capsules so sticking them in the freezer cured that problem.

I used 2 TBS of Coconut oil, and I made about 35 Capsules with a eighth of some left over purp I had.

I haven't personally tried them yet, but I am going to try 1 to see if I feel anything.

Should I wait for them to unsolidify before taking them or just take them how they are?

Thanks! :smoking:

2. Give them a try.dont take too big of a dose tho

3. Ive made these and they were diluted each time and didnt work well for me unfortunately. Im going to keep trying of course though.

I hope they work well~

4. I ate one of them, because I haven't smoked in 29 days...So I thought I might as well enjoy it before spring break starts, then back to sober life.

Hopefully these will do something, did you feel anything?

5. I'm a rookie first of all.

Are you telling,those are capsules that you can fucking eat? like pills?

Evolution of the weed,woah.

6. Haha yeah it's been here for a while :p. Don't see it often though, this would be the perfect solution to everyone trying to discretely get high as a kite.

7. Yup, you just pop the pills and get stoned.

I am pretty fried right now off of one, so I can only imagine 2 or 3...:smoking:

They have been around for a while but literally, on my college campus...Everyone was so astounded by it..No one had ever seen them before. I have known about them for a long time, just finally manned up and decided to make them.

Mission success.

Funny thing is, I don't even smoke anymore. :wave:

8. Or the whole batch ;)

9. Holy motherfucking shit.

Started as a Plant,then kief,then hash,then oil & now fucking capsules.

Never knew those stuff existed lol :hello: