Thc bomb ready?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by reggie1387, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Hi guys just wondering what everyone’s thoughts were on this being ready. A week ago I started flushing seen good amount of amber trichs and at that stage mostly orange pistils. But it’s come to the day I was going to chop it and looking at it now I’m not sure.

Yes I know it’s got mites it’s predatory mites I put on it

Attached Files:

2. Its really a personal preference man,,the more ambermore body buzz,,a good mix u should have a nice head and body buzz

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I can't tell by them pics. I only see cloudy but bad pics

4. If you saw a good amount of amber trichs take it down. Maybe you're having trouble letting go? The objective is to grow bud, not have pot plants.

• Like Like x 1

5. Nah definitely not having troubles I work shift work so I can only check them ever few days. So I had planned to do it today but after 3 days of it back in the tent it looked different again.

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]

Amber Trics is the sign you need to guess how many ..lol

good luck

7. I understand. One year I kept changing my mind after I thought they were ready so I'd give it a few more days. I did that over and over and by the time I finally did it the foxtails had foxtails and they were starting to hermie out of frustration.

• Like Like x 1

8. It’s hard searching the net when everyone has their own way of doing things. I had always had went with 20-25% amber trichs. Then someone says 90% pistils receding. And I check my plant they are similar and 3 night work later I check them and they are different. So I obviously don’t want to pull early but also don’t want to miss my window to harvest.

What are your thoughts on my plant?

9. #9 Cactus Ed, Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    When I start seeing amber pop up that's enough for me. I've already told you I thought you should take them down but I can't see them as well as you can.
    I think your plant looks wonderful.

• Like Like x 1
  10. 0E5FAD0C-D275-4F11-9176-104554505BD8.jpeg 6546AD85-25B9-45AB-A905-B2FDEEA62298.jpeg
    I’ll start cutting it tomorrow. These are my other 2.

• Like Like x 2
  11. "The objective is to grow bud, not have pot plants." That's the best thing I've ever heard on GC lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. I adopted that from something I heard when I was watching a business channel, they were talking about buying and selling stocks. Something like the object was to make money, not own stocks. Growing is a hobby and we can get attached to our plants.

• Like Like x 1