THC Bomb . . is it the bomb?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tartanweed, May 30, 2012.

1. Hey guys, new on this forum, would say im still relatively noob to growing,
    got 3 grows under my belt at the moment, northern lights, sour diesel, big buddha cheese/big bang combo! iv been looking recently at the seeds on offer online, and i tend to be hearing this THC BOMB is the way to go, good yields,
    high thc content, e.t.c . . . has anyone got any first hand experience of this?
    or even got any specific strains to suggest for grow number 4?
    cheers guys:cool::wave:

2. This was one of my first grows and I have grown it out again since and both times i have been exceptionally pleased with it. It has a very vigorous growth pattern putting on vertical height quickly if it is allowed to. If you top it reasonably early(3rd-4th set of full leaves) it should settle into a very nice bushy classic Indica shape. The stone starts off with a cerebral head high that settles quite quickly into a good body stone. If you keep smoking it the stone gets increasingly deep. All round it is a great strain which I can recommend highly.
    Also if you look around GC there are a few excellent grows that have been documented, Wardrobes THC grow is one of the most impressive i have ever seen!

3. I just got my new batch of THC BOMB feminized seeds. I'm super excited about this strain!
    :D

4. THC Bomb is medium in potency.
    Yeilds are great.
    That's my experience with two packs.

5. [quote name='"AMEX Accepted"']THC Bomb is medium in potency.
    Yeilds are great.
    That's my experience with two packs.[/quote]

Did you top them at all? About how tall did you let them get before going 12/12?

6. I topped them for SCROG.
    I don't remember the exact veg time as I didn't flip to flowering until the screen was filled up.
    Had nice big fat colas, yeild was great.
    If I were to grow them regular I would veg for 35-40 days.
    That's just me though.

7. [quote name='"AMEX Accepted"']

I topped them for SCROG.
    I don't remember the exact veg time as I didn't flip to flowering until the screen was filled up.
    Had nice big fat colas, yeild was great.
    If I were to grow them regular I would veg for 35-40 days.
    That's just me though.[/quote]

I'm thinking I'll probably top a few to experiment and see the differences between the ones that are topped and the ones that are not. Sounds good though, thanks man.

8. Here we go again! :hello:

THC BOMB GROW JOURNAL

This is my 2nd grow using exclusively only THC BOMB Feminized seeds by Bomb Seeds. We are in about 1 month and 1/2. Check out the youtube footage for an exclusive preview of the new grow. I will be updating videos regularly. I prefer those over photos, although I will be posting a few nice shots once they begin to flower. :D

THC BOMB CANNABIS VIDEO GROW JOURNAL

Click top link to youtube video.