THC Bomb finally harvested and dried (so many jars full)

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by MrMatrix, Jun 25, 2010.

1. The smoke is excellent, it was this strain that got me on to their genetics in the first place. It is Indica dominant so it packs a pretty hard in initial punch but goes straight in to a nice uplifting cerebral high. That only lasts a short period of time though as it then settles into a really deep body stone. An excellent all rounder!

2. was this grown hydroponically organic?

3. hydroponically or organic?

4. Awe yeah....Let's do this! I can't wait for this strain. Harvesting Blue Dream, MAZAR and White Domina this week. Then I'm going to start on these bad girls! :)

ForumRunner_20120621_234428.png

ForumRunner_20120621_234456.png

Stealth shipping

ForumRunner_20120621_234524.png

5. ha ha " I love Amsterdam", not exactly stealthy but very funny.

6. Wow that is less stealthy than how mine were shipped for sure.

7. If you are referring to my grow, then it was neither hydro nor organic.

It was a very cheap (aside from the LED grow lamp) beginners grow with low expectations of any harvest. Cost maybe $300 in total.

I would love to grow correctly though, with organic soil and HID lamps etc. but I just don't have the cash for such things.

My skill and knowledge for growing are more abundant than my funds :D

8. what was final harvest of thc bomb? gimpy don

9. It was around 2 to 2.5 oz. Made some money back by trading a jar or two with a friend.

10. i have 3 thcb's about 2 weeks old in 1gal buckets. next week putting them in 5gal buckets. i am c5 quadraplegic so have to wait for help. how long did you veg and how long did flowering take.
    many thanks,

gimpy don.

11. About 1 month veg and 2 months flowering, give or take a week on both stages. Harvested probably a week or two early for reasons.

12. Haha looks good man. You must have had a big grin while taking those pics

13. got myself 5 seeds all girls too, seeing your pics have got me motivated to get started ,gonna do it outdoors ,wifes not cool with the indoor thing.thanks for sharing

14. What was the.weight on that one plant

15. If I recall correctly it was not any more than 3 ounces. I would not judge how much I harvested with how much it can yield if grown with proper lighting and monitoring.

16. How old was.the plant.before it started to bud.. and that's from seed

17. It vegged for a month and flowered for 2 months.

18. dude shit.. that looks like a lot of harvest for about 3 months work how much was it weighted dry?

what soil and nutes/ferts did u use?

19. How much in weight did you put out?
    I got like 10 of THC bomb seeds. I'm planning to go for 2 at the time after I harvest what I got going on right now.
    Good job by the way. They look delicious.

20. I can HaZ Some's ?