THC Bomb finally harvested and dried (so many jars full)

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by MrMatrix, Jun 25, 2010.

1. I ordered from Marijuana Seeds (cannabis Seeds) High Quality Low Prices with their $5 stealth shipping which was worth it. All the seeds were in top condition and they even gave me an extra thc bomb seed (ordered 10 and got 11) and they also sent 5 free super silver haze seeds.

2. how big was the plant when you started flowering? Im currently doing a THC bomb grow and a sensi kush grow in a filing cabinet grow box i made. MAN IS THIS PLANT VIGOUROUS. I think I might flower now cuz my plant is already at half the height of the grow area. I did prune it though so hopefully that will be some help.

3. It's been awhile but I'm pretty sure it was around 20 inches/50 cm or so. It more than doubled after switching to 12/12 but that was for other reasons than just the strain.

4. THC BOMB was developed by Bomb Seeds. BombSeeds.nl I have spoken them and they have always been very helpful with questions regarding their strains. I'm currently growing their Berry BOMB but, I plan on growing the THC BOMB as my signature strain under optimal conditions. I have not heard any bad news from this strain yet. I would contact them and ask them about cloning. My guess is that these will clone just fine. Good luck! :hello:
    JP

5. Looks bomb, how's the taste and smell? Awesome job, here's some rep coming your way for that one.

6. It smelled fruity and tasted just as good. I mostly vaped it and loved it.

7. Three Swazi Skunks about 5 feet tall. My first grow in my sig. 20 ounces. Hopefully I will half that with my current 3 White Widows.

8. #70 southgrow80, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
    Hi mate, nice harvest!
    Have some thc bomb on the go
    what was the final height after flowering? did you get a good yield?:D

9. Hey man, thanks for helping me out on my thread even though you're indoor, and I'm outdoor haha. :D Just such a good guy he wants to help everyone. But nice harvest man. Got any seeds left you would like taken off your hands ;D haha. Any idea how good it would do outdoor? Adios

10. I second that....

11. The taste was very fruity as was the smell

12. Let me get some too name ur price;)

13. View attachment 837202

My grow.
    1 White Domina, 3 THC BOMB, 1 Blue Dream and 2 MAZAR.

All growing nicely. They will be transferred into there new grow room this weekend :)

ForumRunner_20120314_204614.png

ForumRunner_20120314_204739.png

Attached Files:

14. are you doing a full grow journal for these?

15. [quote name='"DeafGeoff"']are you doing a full grow journal for these?[/quote]

Yes I am. I'm documenting everything on a journal software. Once I get to flowering I will post photos and the journal.
    Thank you!

16. I'm going to start growing this same strain, can't wait! Gotta see how much I can get with hydroponics. How is the weed btw?

17. [quote name='"Sector5"']I'm going to start growing this same strain, can't wait! Gotta see how much I can get with hydroponics. How is the weed btw?[/quote]

What seed bank are you buying your seeds from? Did you buy them yet? I have mine in Vegetation stage still on purpose. It's a very vigous strain. I would highly recommend using Smart Pots if you do soil. I have 1 in the traditional plastic pot, and the others in Smart Pots. You can totally see the difference in growth with any strain.

ForumRunner_20120407_202040.png

18. I just transferred my girls in their new home. Lighting should be up after this Easter then my GrowLab GL145 room will be fully Optimal with a 600 watt Quantum ballast, 600 HPS Digilux, Blockbuster 6" reflector cool hood, Vortex Inline fan, Phresh Filter. I have (2 MAZAR), (4 THC BOMB), (1 Blue Dream) and (1 White Domina). I'm using the full line of SOUL SYNTHETICS by Aurora Innovations. Working on my grow journal right now. Keep you guys updated.

ForumRunner_20120407_203355.png