THC Bomb, Big Bud, Ice and Creamy Caramel

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by duvalsfinest420, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I started my 1st grow. I have 4 ice plants, 1 big bud, 1 thc bomb and the 2 smaller ones are creamy caramel.I started them in 1 gallom pots with 2/3 peat moss and 1/3 perlite which was became way to compact, add vermiculite lesson learned. I've been using the 2 part sensai grow nutes as well as a few foliar sprays. humidity 50-60%, temp 65-80 . I started germinating at the start of October and they were under the mh light from Nov 1st to dec 25. The creamy caramel are a few weeks behind the rest and were just put into flowering.1 of the creamy caramel sprouted with 3 leaves instead of the regular 2, it apparently is a tripoid. It is about 5 inches taller than the other one which has recieved the exact same treatment so it will be interesting to see if a tripoid is indeed a good thing. The closet im growing in is about 9 feet wide and 7 feet tall but is only deep enough for 1 plant all the way across. They are under a 600w hps digital ballist cool tube. I started this journal a bit late but just in time for the fun part!

2. which one is which in those pics or can you stick a couple of labels on them and update. I am a massive fan of THC Bomb and am always interested to see different journals when i can. I have grown it 3 times now and is on the plan for this spring outdoor so i may be able to share some experience.
    Is Creamy caramel, the same as Creme Caramel? Where did you get your beans/clones?

3. Ya ill add some pics tonight. Thc bomb is already frosting up and starting to smell. And creame caramel is probably the correct name. I ordered the seeds from dr.chronic which is just a middle man for a bunch of seed companys. They shorted me a thc bomb seed and sent 2 creame caramel to compensate, which is why they are a bit behind the rest. Ive also noticed 1 of the ice plants seem to be budding twice as much as the others. Is there any harm in pulling a clone or 2 off of it 17 days into flower?

4. The 1st 3 are thc bomb, and the last 3 are ice.

ForumRunner_20130116_204408.png

ForumRunner_20130116_204441.png

ForumRunner_20130116_204503.png

ForumRunner_20130116_204543.png

ForumRunner_20130116_204631.png

ForumRunner_20130116_205048.png

5. Looking good man, if a little bit stretchy - how far are they from their lights?

6. well there in a very long narrow closet but the center plants are just about a foot from the cooltube. I did have some ph troubles which stunted growth, then they strethed out a bit after correcting.

7. #9 max111, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
    hey duval thats very nice. I really wonder how they`re going to look later on.

8. I think you may be a bit far from the lights, the inter nodal distance shouldn't be that big.