THC BOMB!!!! and a few nl and kush

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by gRowToShOW, Jul 10, 2012.

1. #1 gRowToShOW, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2012
    After almost four years I'm back. After a while I forget my Pword and the email I had this hooked up too. Anyways I love THC Bomb and where I live I feel it's the biggest yielder and finishes before we get slammed with bad weather. So let's start it off, more pics will be coming soon!!! Comments welcome

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 gRowToShOW, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2012

After a quick convo with forrestgreen420 I am going to try something I have never done before. Three of my plants are going to be grown in pots outdoors. I believe they are a little over 9 gallons, the pots say they hold 1.25 cubic feet. I feel it’s worth a shot being that I have some in the ground. These will be pushed into picker bushes where I would not have been able to dig, they will be hidden better, and who else but me would want to walk through and get cut up? Well any ideas? I am also going to put a little mulch on top of the plants to help keep the soil moist alittle longer on the hot days. Comments, questions, and ideas welcome…. Let’ssee how it goes forrestgreen420….

3. I'm glad I influenced you to try something new! I feel keeping them in pots is better for mobility if I feel something is up I can move them fast enough

4. Your right on that, also last year we had a freak snow storm in oct. Ill drag these ladies right inside if they are not done yet and bad weather is coming

5. #5 gRowToShOW, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2012

Slowly taking a few clones from each plant, the strongest one with the best yield, and most potency I will use for an indoor grow. I will also keep a clone that will be the mother for next year’s outdoor grow. Every year I talk to people about growing and every year the majority of my friends are behind. Mos tof the reason is because come May and nice weather they want to start planning an outdoor grow. Well I’m planning ahead this time.

I love taking clones; the second I see they have rooted I get overwhelmed. There is a sense of accomplishment. At the end of the season I know that after I chop down my hard work for harvest she’s not lost, I have a supply of her exact genetics and ability ready to grow and go. I cut out the seed ordering, the time, and any guess work male or female, hermi, low yielder or big yielder. You truly learn your girls, when to harvest, what to look for, trouble shooting. So these little tiny clones may not be a great pic, let’s face it no buds to stare at but they are my future grows and I turned one plant into many. You gotta love cloning!!!!!!

6. #6 gRowToShOW, Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2012
    One week later checked on the girls... First three are thc bomb in ground, fem. Four and five are another thc bomb fem in a planter. 6 and 7 are a fem NL in a planter. 8,9, and 10 are another thc bomb fem in a planter. more pics of another plot are coming in the next couple of days those are in ground and will be day light pics.

7. #7 gRowToShOW, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2012
    Well this is from another plot miles away.. The first two pics are a fem thc bomb. Pictures three and 4 are a sensi kush fem. and 5 and 6 are another thc bomb fem that I toped before I planted outdoors.

8. More pics from the second plot I put some heavy harvest fall in because my lady's are starting to flower I love this time of year!!!!!!!!!!!

9. #10 gRowToShOW, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012

It's my last grow season I'll be doing so I might as well finish what I started Alot of mishaps and let downs but things happen! On the other hand I have a few good ones I am happy with.