THC Bomb Alakazam grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by stayLifted.420, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Seeds: fem THC Bomb & Alakazam from herbies seed bank

Medium: coco coir and perlite mixture

Lighting: 250watt CFL w/wing and CFL side lighting.

Nutrients: Blue Planet Nutrients 3 part Elite High Yield Kit (Grow, Micro, Bloom, VitaBlue Liquid Seaweed, Liquid Blue, Early Bloomer and Root Magic Mycorrhizae for transplants) Botanicare CalMag and Silica Blast, and some Molasses

2. Forgot to label my plants but the both have sprouted just 2 days apart. Hear are some pics. Nothing happening at the time but I will try to do a weekly update every Saturday.

Attached Files:

3. Still little seedlings so nothing much to report but hear they are.

Attached Files:

4. Just a weekly update not much going on again... still just little seedlings but they each have a little root popping out the botton of the pot so ill transplant them probably next saturday and start them on a very light feeding. Right now they are in 1.25 qt pots so there is not much room to grow. I do see a little rust spots on the leaves but they are probably just hungry since the coco has nothing in it to feed the plant.

Attached Files:

5. The smaller one is also a little slow and the leaves look funny but I believe that it will grow out of that

6. Sadly this journal has come to an end because the plants were doing bad and I couldn't figure out what went wrong.

I think the something was wrong with the coco. There was a weird layer of green on the top of the coco. I believe it may have been algae or something but the plants were around 3-4 weeks and were growing extremely slow and the leaves were yellowing alot.

On the bright side I did germinate another thc bomb seed and it just sprouted today.!!! Going to make a new journal for that one!!!

Attached Files: