Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC and what not ...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by packabowl, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Me and my friend were having a discussion on herb, and he said THC matters but not that much ... he said some other things were the important parts .. but i forgot what he mentioned. I was very bakeeeeeeeeed.

Oh, and i only smoke dank everyday (for abour 5 months, now), do you think shitty weed can still get me high .. ? I'm hoping it does but just a different kind of high, like more of a light, still have control, sleepy high. I hear a lot of people saying " WEED is WEED, anything will get you high .. " is that true ?

Im very high right now ... but off dank of courseee:bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin:

*EDIT* wow ... i said "high" a lot in this thread and i usually never say it. I say "faded", "blazed", and sometimes even "enlightened". "High" and "Stoned" sounds .... like dirty to me. idk .. nvm hahaha

2. yea haha thc matters, but theres 60 other chemicals that act upon the same receptors in the brain. THC is the main one tho... i have a post about THC if ya wanna read it http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=98969

anyways, shitty weed might still get ya high, but if ya wanna get lifted off your ass get the good stuff :p

3. yeah i read that post. it's really good.

4. I dont think shitty weed will do much. Im taking a tolerance break for the first time because I barely get high now no matter how much I smoke

5. yeah weed is weed but u know wut if u just randomly pick some weed out of a ditch that will not get u high. it will most likely get u annoyed. believe me i havebeen fooled a couple of times with ditchweeed. but KBs(king buds if u didnt know) will get u high no matter how high ur tolerance is. always. but yeah thc does matter almost the most. it gives u the feeling of beeing hight. it releases your dopameans.and euphoria. but yeah i have no idea what that last shit eas. my professore mrs. barkema( a fuckin dirty old skank bag with a FUPPA) says. I hate her.

6. as far as i know its mainly thc and cbd... other chemicals dont play a big part in the process..

and i dont think smoking a lot of shitty weed as opposed to a little bit of dank is the same thing.. shit weed normally leaves me with a headache after i come down and i get burned out...

7. haha FUPA

8. Those 2 are the most potent and active ones, but all the others do add to the high and work together. That's why medical patients prefer cannabis most times over synthetics like Marinol.

And THC is usually the most sought after, and the one that gives the most "headiness" to the high, but I know some medical patients like the CBD better cause it helps with the body pain.

9. yeh the guy above said it best, the two main ones are THC (gets ya high) and CBD (relaxes the body)